Monday 8 July 2013

Get Down

Following my favourite ever Matt Henshaw & ReggiiMental recording comes possibly my least favourite. A lazy bit of sampling from myself, I must admit, one or two bars of Spencer Davis Group essentially for vocal warm-ups and freestyling. Reggii took a shine to it anyways and put this one together. If you're not mistaken the title of thesong is definitely 'Get Down', I think you're reminded of those two words about 40 or 50 times through the piece.

Anyways, it's the most previewed and purchased Matt Henshaw song on Amazon.co.uk. There must be something there. Sutten Catchy features on this one too, a character in himself, and I really don't know what more I can say about this one, except, Get Down.
credits
from The Fire Pit - EP, released 03 April 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment